WINTER WEEKENDS AT ELSICK HOUSE
Elsick House is located just 8 miles south of Aberdeen in Cammachmore, meaning the joys of the Aberdeen’s Winter Festival are just a few minutes away.
Visit Scotland have pulled together a wonderful list of events planned for 2018 on their website – it’s getting us feeling all festive! Some of their suggestions include;
– Follow a parade of bands, festive characters and floats down Union Street and cheer as one by one the lights are turned on at the Christmas Lights Switch On Parade
– Help welcome Father Christmas to Aberdeen at the city’s eagerly anticipated Santa and Reindeer Parade.
– Sing along to carols accompanied by music from the talented Bon Accord Silver Band at a Christmas Carol Concert held in the David Welch Winter Gardens
The full list of events can be found here
Why not get in touch and make the most of our winter getaway deal. At time of writing, we still have the following winter weekends available for hire;
– November: 2nd, 16th, 23rd and 30th
– December: 7th and 14th
– January: 11th and 25th
– February: 8th and 22nd
– March: 1st, 8th, 15th and 29th
Look forward to hearing from you
Elsick House Team